|Using the Force|
- When making a Use the Force check to use a Force Power, you instead roll 1d20 + level + Charisma modifier.
- You do not add +5 for being trained in Use the Force.
- You add a +2 bonus if you have Skill Focus (Use the Force).
|Improved Force Powers|
- There are two ways in which you can use the improved versions of your Force powers
- You may use the improved version of a power if you possess its Force Technique.
- When you take Force Training, you may learn an improved version of the Force power in place of two normal Force powers.
|Lure of the Dark Side|
- Whenever you take the Force Training feat, you also learn one Dark Side power of your choice.
- When using a Dark Side power, you gain a +1 bonus to the Use the Force check for every three Dark Side points you possess. When you have completely fallen to the Dark Side, you no longer gain this bonus.
- You may still use Light Side powers while you possess Dark Side points, but for every Dark Side point you possess, you suffer a -1 penalty to Use the Force checks with Light Side powers.
|Resisting the Force|
- If you fail by 5 or more on your Use the Force check for a power that target’s a creature’s Will Defense, you may not use that Force power against the same creature for 24 hours.
- When using a Force Power that targets a creature’s Fortitude Defense, the target gains a bonus to its Fortitude Defense depending upon its size
- Colossal, +50; Gargantuan, +20; Huge, +10; Large, +5; Medium and smaller, +0.
- When maintaining a power would require you to make a new Use the Force check, you stop maintaining it if you fail the check.
- Like melee and ranged attacks, characters also add 1/2 their level to damage with Force Powers that require a check to exceed a target’s defense.