- You do not need to keep track of normal ammo for energy weapons that can fire 20 or more shots per power pack.
- The exception to this is when a character uses burst fire or autofire.
- You suffer a -5 penalty to your attack roll when attacking adjacent enemies with a ranged weapon
- You do not suffer this penalty if you are using a pistol or carbine.
- When you Aim, you reduce a target’s cover by one step (Improved Cover → Cover → No Cover).
|Firing into Melee|
- You do not take a penalty to attack rolls when shooting or throwing into melee.
- Precise Shot has been changed accordingly.