- You may spend a Force Point to regain the use of your Second Wind. You may still only use Second Wind once per encounter.
- When you use the Block talent to negate a lightsaber attack, you enter a lightsaber lock with your opponent if your Use the Force check exactly equals the attack result.
- While locked, you each make an opposed Strength check.
- Whoever wins the Strength check breaks the lock and may make a free unarmed attack at a +5 bonus against the one who lost (which can include a disarm, grab, or grapple attempt).
- Talents and feats that affect how many steps you lower an enemy along the condition track do not stack.