- Force Points are no longer gained at each level. Instead, at the start of each session, characters gain 3 Force Points. The GM may reward additional Force Points throughout the session.
- All Force Points are lost at the end of each session.
|Using Force Points|
- When spending a Force Point to add a d6 to a roll, you also roll a d12 and may use either result.
- If you choose to use the d12 result, you increase your Dark Side Score by one point.
- You may only spend one Force Point per session to reduce your Dark Side Score by one point.